The Furio is a remote controlled camera dolly. It gives a single operator complete control of the camera speed, height, pan , tilt and focus. The Furio is made up of 3 components , a motorized dolly, a telescopic column and a remote hothead.
The track and lift functions are controlled by foot pedals whilst the remote hothead is controlled by a joystick
The Furio can run on either curved or straight track, speeds and parameters can be programmed into the system
The Furio track is narrow guage ( 40 cms ) which means the furio can squeeze in places a conventional dolly can’t
Our clients love the fact the smaller profile of the Furio doesn’t attract attention and it removes the human element from the front of stage.
- Furio weight – 60 kgs
- Track width – 36 cms
- Max speed – 3 metres per second
- Max column speed – 15cms per second
- Max Cable length – 100m
- Straight or Curved track / Curved track can be made specially to size
- The Furios are the Dolly of choice for the BBC news and can be seen in action every day
- Credits – The 1975, London Philharmonic Orchestra
- BBC News
- Gary Barlow in Concert
- The X Factor
For years I have invested heavily in the best & latest kit in order to deliver a finished product that really does stand out. You can have a crew van loaded with a jib, steadicam, Octocopter and the latest lighting and camera equipment.