We have a wide array of Stabilised heads to fit most budgets
A small and lightweight 6-axis gyro stabilized gimbal platform designed to meet the needs of 2K, 4K and 8K live broadcast. The SHOTOVER M1 features an open platform design that allows for future resolution growth, while delivering unshakable stability and unmatched look down capability. Like all SHOTOVER systems, the M1 is backed by industry-leading 24/7 service and support.
A lightweight, weather resistant, gyro-stabilized gimbal platform that delivers unshakable stability with ultimate functionality. The SHOTOVER G1 can quickly be detached from the U1 multirotor and be mounted on motorcycles, tracking vehicles, cranes, cables and almost anything that moves. Buyers can choose between the U1, which includes both the multirotor and gimbal, and the G1, which is the gimbal without the aerial component.
Arri SRH 3
The SRH-3 is a three-axis fully stabilized remote head allowing for cameras to go where no person can with increased flexibility and ease. Whether it be on set, in a studio, or at an event, our new intelligent and adaptive Stabilized Remote Head SRH-3 has the full force of ARRI technology behind it. The Stabilized Remote Head SRH-3 fills a niche while offering top quality and performance.
The Freefly Movi XL is essentially the Movi pro on Steroids, it can handle most camera packages is app based but is better on a vehicle mount due to its size
The Ronin 2 was designed for handheld camera applications but is now more versatile with aerial, car mounting, cable and Steadicam capabilities. Higher torque motors give the Ronin 2 a larger payload and new GPS algorithms allow it to perform smoothly in high-stress environments. Along with many other improvements, the Ronin 2 brings a whole new level of stabilization to Ronin users.
The original and much improved handheld gimbal, its lightweight intuitive and offers app based simplicity.
- Gyro Stabilized gimbal system
- Wireless video downlink
- Shotover FIZ with lens motors
- Components to install camera and lens combinations per matrix
- Remote camera control ( RED, Arri, Sony, Canon, Phantom )
- Compact Size and weight allows affordable transport as Freight or Excess baggage
- No ITAR restrictions or EAR licencing requirements
- Shotover Free Runner adapter head, quickly change between handheld, UAS and Mitchell mount
- Easily integrated into film industry mounting platforms
- Advanced payload balancing system
- 360 degree continuous pan, tilt, roll
- Delivers unshakable stability and ultimate functionality
- Customizable graphic overlay for real time operator Feedback
- HD video encoding & decoding for 2 video streams ( HDMI or SDI )
- Wired or wireless control
- High Performance non –ITAR sensors
- Distributed multi processor closed loop servo control system
- Proprietary gimbal control Algorithms
Gimbal Field of View
- Pan – 360 degrees continuous
- Tilt – 360 degrees continuous
- Roll – 360 degrees continuous
- Max slew rate 100 deg / sec
- Gimbal 4KG
- Max payload
- Input Range 20-60 VDC
- Consumption 960W max
Camera and lens Combinations
For years I have invested heavily in the best & latest kit in order to deliver a finished product that really does stand out. You can have a crew van loaded with a jib, steadicam, Octocopter and the latest lighting and camera equipment.